Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Welcome to the TWE Clinic by Nurse Chowdory





 
Welcome to the TWE Clinic       

Hi my name is Tosha Chowdory, I am from La Grange Texas. I am the mother of three precious boys. I graduated from nursing school in 2007 and  have been with KATYISD for four years.  This is my third year as the school nurse at Tom Wilson Elementary.

My average day entails triaging, administering medications, as well as maintaining medical records for all students at TWE.  Every day is interesting and different. I enjoy seeing and caring for all the students.

Throughout the year I will be seeing Kinder, 1st, 3rd, 5thand new students at TWE for vision and hearing tests. I can also check students if a vision or hearing issue is suspected. Results requiring attention will be sent home once testing has been completed.

Items that I will be covering are 5th grade Growth and Development and arranging health and dental programs to come and visit the various grade levels.

For additional information about the clinic please visit: http://www.katyisd.org/campus/TWE/Pages/Clinic.aspx


Please remember to keep all contact information current, so that in the event I am needing to contact the caregiver of your child that I am able to do so.
Looking forward to a happy and healthy year.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment