Friday, October 16, 2015

Watching Children Bloom by Norma White (Academic Support Teacher)


 
 
I have had the pleasure of being on morning and afternoon duty in car rider line (ok, no pleasure on rainy days J) and for walkers since TWE has opened. These duties are a bright spot in my day because I have the privilege of getting to know hundreds of students I might not otherwise get to meet.  I love getting to see who their friends are and hearing about what they did over the weekend.  I also enjoying seeing how much the students have grown, not just physically, but socially and emotionally.  It is a blessing to see a child with whom I worked in kindergarten growing into a confident second or third grader.  I love the transformation that happens when families and schools work together to grow amazing children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment