Friday, October 9, 2015

My Life as a Cancer Survivor by Corrine M.


Editor's Note: This year we will continue to feature students who have made contributions to our community or have something they would like to share about themselves or TWE. Contact Mrs. Henderson if you are interested in being featured.
 
 
Hello everyone, my name is Corinne Miller and I am a Leukemia survivor! I was diagnosed with cancer 3 days before my 2nd birthday.  I was the Leukemia/Lymphoma Societys Girl Of The YEAR in 2013. When I was the Girl Of The Year, I already was done with cancer, but I wanted to help raise money for kids who still were being treated for cancer.  Together with the LLS Society, we raised over $850,000!  I loved being able to help other children who were fighting cancer!  Please help raise money for any kind of cancer and other kinds of diseases. Together we can help children everywhere!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment