Friday, January 8, 2016

Architect Hour by Rhonda Henderson

This year we have reinforced the positive behavior we see each day on our campus by rewarding the students with Wolfpack Way Rewards. Students are rewarded for individual and class efforts to follow the Wolfpack Way by earning Leader of the Pack tickets, WOW! tickets, Class tickets, etc. One of the menu choices for rewards during the 2nd nine week period was "Architect Hour". I recently got to spend time with three boys who chose this reward. They used their time to create with Mindcraft Legos. It was rewarding to them, but I got a bonus reward for myself because I was able to hear their creative thinking as they talked, watch them cooperate and encourage each other, learn about Mindcraft, and (most importantly) get to know these boys better. I am looking forward to our next Architect Hour!!!!

We started with this:


 

 
And ended up with this!!!!! What a fun time!!!!

1 comment: