Monday, February 1, 2016

PAWSOME Open House





On Thursday, January 28, 2016, TWE hosted our annual Open House. This is a time when students and staff can share progress in learning that students are making and when families can get together with other families for fellowship. We had a PACKTASTIC turnout! It is always fun to see families together, and our students love sharing their classrooms and learning with their parents and siblings! This year our PTA designed a Pawsitive tree to let our students and parents share their love through positive thoughts about TWE. Here are just a few of the sentiments expressed on the hundreds of hearts sprinkling the tree. Stop by our library if you would like to read them all!!!!!
 

TWE is awesome!

I like TWE because we learn and we work hard.

I like TWE because my mom in in the PTA.

I love TWE because they take good care of me.  My parents love the school because they help me learn.

TWE shows passion, courage and strength for our kids to grow with confidence.

I love specials and recess.

I love my teacher at TWE.

I like TWE because I have great friends.

Because I learn a lot…….

TWE is an amazing school because it gives you a wonderful learning experience.  It also is fun with all of its wonderful clubs and opportunities.  It is a STEAM school and I absolutely love TWE.

I love the Wolfpack because we have field day.

I love learning new things and seeing my wonderful teachers.

The TWE library is PAWSOME.  Also the teachers are “fonomally” cool and fun.

We are new at TWE.  TWE is so friendly and has great teachers and staff with a great smile on their face.

They have food I like for lunch.

They are nice to me even though I am a new kid.

I love TWE because we are all a great team!  Also a great school.  We have good teachers and awesome education.  WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!

  
 


 

 


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment