Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Teacher for the Day By Kinley G., 3rd Grade Ms. Lynch’s Class


 


                Being teacher for the day was awesome! Teaching the other classes was really fun getting to teach them how to use a Venn Diagram. Teaching the classes showed me how to teach different ways for different classes. I mostly liked when people needed help. I went over what they were supposed to do, they listened, and they knew what to do afterwards.

                It was funny at specials because I went to art. Then, my teacher said that the other teachers had their teacher for the day kids. When we headed back to 3rd Grade, a teacher for the day said that no, we had to go to specials, so I had to go back to art again.

                Lunch time was tiring but it still was fun getting to help people with what they needed. Even though I did not go outside for recess I still had fun eating with the teachers because the other teacher for the day and I got pizza.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment