Thursday, September 10, 2015

Super 4th Grade Team


 
 
Front Row from left: Mrs. Bibb, Ms. Schieffer, Mrs. Fair, Ms. O'Quinn
Back Row from left: Mrs. Hunzeker, Mrs. Bain, Ms. Lindsey, Ms. Charanza and Mrs. Howard
 
 
Tracey Charanza-

Hello!   My name is Tracey Charanza and I teach Math and Science.  This is my eighth year to teach, but only my second year at TWE.  I have taught both third and fourth grade.  I graduated from Student F. Austin in Nacogdoches, TX.  I live in Houston, TX with my sweet dog Sophie!  I am excited for a great year!

 
Jennifer Bain-

My name is Mrs. Bain. I am excited to be starting my eighth year of teaching. I received my undergraduate degree from Sam Houston State and my masters from Texas Tech. This is my second year teaching 4th grade at TWE.

 
Allison O’Quinn-

Hello, my name is Allison O’Quinn and I teach 4th grade Reading and Social Studies. I am a graduate from LSU and previously taught in American Samoa. This is my first year at Tom Wilson Elementary, and I am thrilled to be a part of the Wolfpack family!

 
Chrissy Bibb-

Hello Wilson Wolfpack! My name is Chrissy Bibb and I teach 4th grade writing. This is my sixth year teaching 4th grade. It’s my third year at TWE, but I have also taught at two other Katy ISD schools. I live in Katy with my husband and our three dogs Bailey, Brooklyn, and Becca. I am looking to another exciting year at TWE full of learning!

 
Erin Fair-

My name is Erin Fair and this is my 3rd year teaching! I have been at TWE all 3 years and absolutely love it. I am from Katy, but have lived all over the world. I grew up in Trinidad, Malaysia, and Singapore. I am an advanced scuba diver, and I love to run and cook. I enjoy spending time with friends, family, and my Rhodesian Ridgeback puppy!

 
Donna Hunzeker-

This is my third year teaching 4th grade at TWE. I also taught 4th and 5th grade in Georgia before I moved to Katy. My oldest son just started college at the University of Missouri this fall, my daughter is a freshman at Tompkins High School, and I have a 3rd grader at Stanley Elementary. In my spare time, I love to read, spend my time at my son’s football, basketball or baseball games and shop with my daughter!  

 
Nichole Howard-

Greetings TWE family and friends! My name is Nichole Howard, and I am truly excited about joining the 4th grade team this year. As many of you know, I taught 5th grade last year, and my classroom this year is still located in the 5th grade hallway. As I enter my 13th year of teaching, I look forward to helping my students develop a love of reading and social studies.

 
Amber Lindsey-

Hi Everyone! My name is Amber Lindsey and I will be teaching 4th grade writing this year! I am a graduate of Stephen F. Austin (GO JACKS!) and this will be my second year teaching writing. I am super excited to be at Tom Wilson and look forward to a great year. 

 
Katie Schieffer-

I am an original member of the Wolfpack.  This is my sixth year teaching in Katy ISD.  I was a member of the Griffin Elementary staff before coming to Wilson.  This will be my second year in fourth grade teaching writing!  Not only am I teaching school, but I am in school as well.  I am currently working on my Masters Degree in Reading, Language and Literature at the University of Houston.   I also volunteer with the Junior League of Houston, love spending time outdoors, and I cheer for my alma mater, University of Alabama.  Roll Tide is my favorite cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment